All patients with positive results will be contacted by Public Health, otherwise please follow up with your family physician.
To access your COVID-19 test results (for those with a valid Ontario Health card):
- Go to Ontario.ca/covid19 [will open in new window]
- Click on “Check your lab results” on the right side of the page.
- Fill in the information required. You will need a valid (green) Ontario health card.
- Select “Verify patient” and follow the instructions.
- For those without a valid Ontario health card, staff will let you know how you can access your results.
To request a printed copy of your results, please complete our Consent to Disclosure of Personal Health Information form and send it to Guelph General Hospital, Release of Information by fax to 519-837-6467 or by email to ROI@gghorg.ca.
**Please note: Guelph General Hospital Release of Information is not able to rush test results for any reason, including travel or medical procedures. We cannot give results verbally over the phone. Results can take 2-10 days and will be provided within 24 hours of availability.
Release of Information hours are Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.