Assessment Centre Location and Information
- Guelph COVID-19 Assessment Centre
- 400 Southgate Drive
- Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 7:45 p.m., Saturday and Sunday and holidays 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Can test individuals aged 3 months and older.
- Parking is available at the site
Map [opens in a new window]
To get your results, please click HERE.
You now need an appointment to be tested for COVID-19 at all Ontario assessment centres. The Guelph COVID-19 Assessment Clinic is using a phone-in booking system. Callers will initially go through some screening questions then be forwarded to a staff member to get an appointment.
The number to call is 1 (226) 773-1922 during the Assessment Centre’s hours of 8:15 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. weekdays and 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. weekends and holidays. Bookings will be based on the next available time slot and will only include the current and following day.
As a reminder, information about who is eligible to be tested at assessment centres is available on the province’s web site here (opens in new window).
Please note, some parking is available at the Centre. If the lot is full, please avoid parking near any driveways as transport trucks need access.
Getting your results:
All patients with positive results will be contacted by Public Health, otherwise please follow up with your family physician.
To access your COVID-19 test results (for those with a valid Ontario Health card):
- Go to Ontario.ca/covid19 [will open in new window]
- Click on “Check your lab results” on the right side of the page.
- Fill in the information required. You will need a valid (green) Ontario health card.
- Select “Verify patient” and follow the instructions.
- For those without a valid Ontario health card, staff will let you know how you can access your results.
To request a printed copy of your results, please complete our Consent to Disclosure of Personal Health Information form and send it to Guelph General Hospital, Release of Information by fax to 519-837-6467 or by email to ROI@gghorg.ca.
**Please note: Guelph General Hospital Release of Information is not able to rush test results for any reason, including travel or medical procedures. We cannot give results verbally over the phone. Results can take 2-10 days and will be provided within 24 hours of availability.
Release of Information hours are Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Download the COVID Alert App today!
The Government of Canada has launched a free app called COVID alert that can help us break the cycle of infection. The app works by letting people know of possible exposures to COVID-19 before any symptoms appear. The more people who download the app, the more effective it will be in stopping the spread of COVID-19. The app does not obtain or use your personal information. Your privacy is protected.
To learn more about the app visit www.canada.ca