- Employee Health
- Food Services
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
Spiritual and Religious Care
- Volunteer Association Board Member
- Volunteer Services
Each area has a specific position description. The information below will give you an idea of the minimum general required qualifications and an outline of duties that can be done in any administrative position.
Qualifications for Administrative Volunteers
- Computer experience (Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Work well independently
- Familiar with office equipment (ie: photocopier, fax, phone lines)
General Administrative tasks could include:
- Typing of reports, correspondence etc.
- Assist with binding
- Answering phones
- Folder/file creation
- Mail/couriers/mass mailings
- Update databases
- Order and organize office supplies
- Update bulletin boards
Applications are kept on file for a period of two months.